14 March 2006

A view from Menara Affin

A view from within higher level in a building.
As I was entering this building, I found this is a good photo shoot. With the clear blue sky, that means no cloud. This amazed me as I always get to see cloud. Not that day. My lucky day.

KL Tower and a new building, a residential building in front. The vertical lines are the cable used for windows cleaner.

In the direction toward AM Bank, Weld and many other high rise buildings.

A view of a car park. Along Jalan Raja Chulan, there are a lot greens. Walking beneath this tree does cooling effect. It block the sun and reduce harzadous gas from human.

Reflection on the building wall. The reflection is of the Weld.

An actual view of the Weld.

In the evening.

Painting photo with the sunlight.

Another reflection, the sky and cloud is getting colored from the setting sun.

The sun is setting with thick cloud in the sky, no clear blue sky then.

An evening view from another window. Time Square on the other end.


Along Jalan Raja Chulan. Ends with Istana Hotel.


All this with Sony DSC T1, no adjustment made to the photos.

7 comments:

golfer said...

The photo on Menara Affin is a fantastic one, the angle, weather, perspective and finally the colours.
That is really your lucky day.

SooHK said...

Nice pic man...like the reflection one..

PhotoCrazy said...

golfer,
Thanks. Yup really my lucky day.

soohk,
Thanks.

Chen said...

The photo with the reflection is very nice :)

PhotoCrazy said...

thanks. I am just lucky..:)

Selba said...

No need to visit KL or Msia.. Just drop by in here to feast my eyes, kekeke... :D

PhotoCrazy said...

It is different when you visit the actual place. You get to be there to feel it. Then you can comment alot.. hehehe...

Just like what I did to Jakarta.. if someone else is taking the photo then I won't know how does the place feels like. Now I am the one who photos then I can recalled.. :)