28 January 2008

Chinese New Year 2008

I was taking a monorail from Raja Chulan station to KL Sentral Station. While passing Berjaya Time Squares complex, I saw a hugh lion head that is similar to those used in Lion Dance. This prompted me to decide a photo shooting to capture this spectacular Lion Head at this size.
Few days later... Of I went to Berjaya Time Squares complex. This was located in the building facing the main entrance. Celebrating Chinese New Year and welcome patrons.








Happy Chinese New Year!!! to all...

5 comments:

golfer said...

This is a real giant lion. this week-end must visit this giant lion with my family.

PhotoCrazy said...

Yes you should spend some time there.

Selba said...

Ready for CNY? :)

PhotoCrazy said...

Yup.. holiday started already.. hehehe..

Ali V. Tehrani said...

Find out some more images:
http://trustmyeyes.blogspot.com

cheers