18 December 2009

Swiss Garden, Lumut







I was there on holiday trip with families. Only there for one night. Arrived from Penang. Reason being there, children get to play water.

With a little help of GPS we managed to arrive this resort. It is quite deep in no where, especially for tourist. We almost lost the last turn, thanks to the beautiful evening sun which was glaring at us and made reading signboard difficult. The beach is not something to be happy about. As the sand has shells on it. The sea is "teh tarik" spilt. I didn't see many people went into it. Most of them chosen the swimming pool. I was there for a couple of hours with my son enjoying the sand scooping stuff.
There are quite a number of activities available. Canoeing, volley ball, archery, tennis, the rest I didn't checked. The room is nice minus the stuffy odour, as if the room is not being used for sometime.

One thing surprise me, is the buffet dinner in the building. Not much of choices, maybe due to less customers at the resort. There is another one at the sea side, which I didn't have a chance to try it out.

The morning breakfast, is adequate. Nasi lemak, fried mee, buns, bread butter, omelet, tea, coffee, fruit juice, fruits. It makes me fill up my stomach to the max.
Oh, they even provide a welcome drink.

2 comments:

golfer said...

I have planned to go there, but finally did not make it because some other more attractive places changed my mind.
I suppose this is a nice place to relax. But if it is too far from towns, then the only place to have food in the hotel restaurant.

PhotoCrazy said...

Hmm.. you are lucky then. Else you will be nagging.. hehehe..