23 September 2011

NEX-5N with click noise

Duh... I was so tempted on spending my hard earned cash. There goes the new gadget a few days ago. Even though knowing there is problem to this gadget, yet I was caught up with the good price offered to me.

I have a hearing problem, but some one else don't. There I go recording a movie without moving the gadget, put to my wife ear, yes, there is click.. click... click... Aww.. my heart sunk to the bottom of the sea.

Yes it does has a good produce on still shot if not fantastic.

But knowing that I don't really go producing videos, I can wait if it can be resolved.

One lesson learned, when there is news from mulitple sources, and it is the same news, just trust them.

Okay, all comments ended.. now I will go pausing life into digital.


Update 27-09-2011:
As I and wife tried a few video, apparently the click sound is not there. Maybe I am lucky or just the click sound will appear later. So got to put aside the worries and enjoy using it.

2 comments:

golfer said...

Stupid designer. Why click ... If I t is a design flaw, then just silence it, why click ...

PhotoCrazy said...

Hahaha.. sometimes the giants are ignorant bunch.. some more made in Thailand ler.. whose fault..