03 May 2006

Kg Air Itam in Negeri Sembilan

On the back to my wife home town..

Above is a trunk road off my destination. The trunk road follows the hill. Goes up and down. And it is narrow too. As I have driven on this road night. It is quite scary.


Oil palm plantation next to the road. Oil palm currently is the largest plantation in Malaysia. In the photo the planted not long ago. Fruits from it.. wait lor.. a few more years for harvesting.


Another view of the truck road leads to the horizon.


A rubber plantation. This was taken sometime in the afternoon. Not one soul is found in this plantation.

Above is the kampung kind of environment as oppose to the city which is colourful. Life jungle in kampung and concrete jungle in the city. Fresh air compare to exhaust air. So which is the choice of retirement?

4 comments:

Selba said...

Did you take those pictures while driving?

PhotoCrazy said...

Err.. I can't do that stunt. No I did not. I stop on the road shoulder then walk about the area to get the composition I want.

golfer said...

I think you should be able to take much better photos if you are given enough time right? There are many scenes you can take, which rarely found in cuty like KL.

PhotoCrazy said...

Actually the background color is not a good one... it will take a much longer time to get a good one..