16 May 2006

Ulu Bendul

Ulu Bendul is situated between Senawang and Kuala Pilah. A place to relax by the river or having a picnic or splashing water or nature call..
I was there just a short stop on my way to Kuala Lumpur. So I didn't really explore around. This river is at the bottom of a hill called Gunung Angsi. I was on the top of this hill few years back. Will try to post some photos and my 1 cents worth on the way up the hill.
Looking at the river remind me of my younger days at Air Panas river at Gunung Ledang in Johor. How I enjoy swimming in the river and at times watching the a piece of shit swimming in front of me following the river current. While swimming in the river I can't imagine how much of the water I have swallowed. ugh...



2 comments:

golfer said...

This must be a very nice place. Hope to enjoy that too . . .

PhotoCrazy said...

I am sure you have been to a river before.. hmm.. I think everywhere is the same.. hehehe..