16 July 2007

On the way to Mount Kota Kinabalu

Me woke up feeling the chill in the morning. Preparing to pack and leave the the banglo unit. So eager to start the exercise of my life. It was still dark out there. As I was getting ready, no doubt someone is earlier than me to get a glimpse of Mount Kota Kinabalu. Later me clicking my camera away. Making me some memories.
We gather at the station or office before fueling ourselves. The food does no justice to my taste bud. But the energy is needed here. Chomping away as much as I can packed in. Sun is rising creating rays of light from my right. There goes the crooked surface of the mountain which was my target. The one thing that I did do was to regret for not taking the photos of my small bag being weighed. We were engaging the porters to lug our bags. Can't really recall the charges. So there goes our challenged, to make the journey more pleasurable.
We got into a van taking us to the foot of the mountain or more like one quarter of the mountain. On the way, we passed a morning market along the main road. Thought of getting something for lunch later but ended up taking photos instead. The weather was promising, cloudy yet bright. Was looking at the mountain and hoping no such scenery the next morning. As I understand the journey to the top is the second part of the journey. If it is too cloudy then not sunrise view. This reminds me of Cameron Highlands. It is cooling on our way to the mountain foot. The rest of the ride was not comfy. So hmmm.. my butt was not save. It was sored when I got down at the destination...

3 comments:

SooHK said...

More Photo, more photo leh, the 2 person who is good at taking photo did not post much photo, cheh Kei photographer like me and others keep posting photo, Too good photo afraid somebody take and sell ah..... never mind buy the watermark package...

SooHK said...

oh forgot to ask u, u have flickr account ah? a fun place to be... can compete somemore with other photographers in groups. This photo u take using point and shoot ah, a little dull the color... buy one DSLR lah friend... Lai Soak waiting for me to sell mine hahaha

PhotoCrazy said...

Who is the 2 good person? If one of them is me then.. most probably is I am semi retiring.. hehehe.. my photo good meh.. hmm.. more like you are the sifu now.

No flickr account.. want to but time is short and I have too much hobbies. Uhm.. I was using SLR and sacn it to digital and no enhancement. DSLR is expensive leh.. anyway thanks for the encouragement.