24 July 2007

Start the climb

After getting out of the van, we have to walk to the station where we registered to climb the mountain. The wheather was an issue. It was not that sunny. Cloud was every where or was it mist. The climb to the station was steep. This was discouraging me. I was panting to the station. The air was refreshing and cooling. The turth is I was really excited.
A sign board saying that I was at a resort. This baffled me. As to me, resort is a place where one relax and enjoying a slow life. Maybe I missed something here.
After every one of us log in. We move to the exit where it will take us to the top. The trail we took was called Mesilau trail, which we were informed to be longer and eased on travel. What striked me was I have more to see and photograph. There were choices of two trails. This was what we have chosen.
The first stairs after the exit. Definitely there are more to come. With this man made route, it is not a surprise to see elders going up to the mountain. All is green and the sky is not blue, it was shades of white and grey.
A wooden man made stairs. A ladder to be precise. Someone must have delibrately left it there so we have a good start, else I would have turned back. Nah that is not me.. no matter what I must make sure I am up there.

3 comments:

golfer said...

This is a nice place to visit, should be in your sweet memory.

Selba said...

Looks a nice place to visit...

Btw, that couple is your friends? No, pictures of you ;)

PhotoCrazy said...

golfer,
It is a nice place, but doing it twice ( I mean the climb ) is not my choice. hehehe.

selba,
Yup it is. It is as good as going up Mount Bogor, which I didn't have a chance to do it.
Not a picture of me lar..