13 November 2009

At The Curve

Then we arrived at The Curve after romping Ikea. The place is quite empty especially at certain corners. The pic on the left is one of it. Can't tell if this is a good or bad. The good thing is I get a sit to rest my aging legs. Now a days the legs of mine is not willing to carry the weight on it. Hmm.. come to think of it, the round body on this pair of legs. It wants a break...















Near to where I lounge, is Metrojaya. I came out from this entrance to find a sit. While waiting for my little one to complete rampaging the toys. He is looking for ways to trick his mommy to allow him to take home a toy of his choice. Nah.. he did not succeed. "Will come again, bye", say him to this department.
















Then ended at this corner of the building. Nearby is the children play area, the very reason I am there. While waiting, I was trying out the camera in a low lighted area. The area is surrounded by children shops. Toys, clothings and kids room where mommy is to accompany the kids. Hmm... I don't seems to remember there are sofas around.







This is the reason I am taking a seat. Just to watch him running, jumping, passing remarks and whatever else he did. This just makes me realized that he is growing up. I am still telling him, "Be careful, don't fall down" or "share share okay". For god sake, he is 3 years old, let him be.

No comments: