25 November 2009

Living in a cage

My neighbor house was broken in. It happens in the daylight. This is the recent trend, of robbery in daylight. The only good thing is no one is harmed.

This really makes me started to feel I am in my own cage which happens to be my house.

What irks me is the question, as to why they are doing this.

Is it that really bad in getting a decent job with a pay to survive? By robbing, does that makes them rich?

Arrghh... seems to me where ever I choose to live, it is definitely is cage. By saying this, it can even happens in the apartment or even a secure condominium.

Hmm... how about a housing area with security guard plus perimeter fencing? Arrghh.. a premium fees monthly. Really come to think about it, I am living in an unsafe world.

Arrgghh...

1 comment:

golfer said...

Bro, there is not choice for you. if you can recall the "CDM - Choice Determination Method". When you have no choice, then there is no decision required. The only choice you have will be pre-decided. That is, pay money and hopefully you are safer. I believe you can compare Malaysia, Philippine, Indonesia and Singapore.