16 November 2009

Case for Canon S90 - WXD

I was hunting high (but not high enough) and low (but not low enough) for my Canon S90 case or pouch or bag. In the website, there are many brands with different design. It cracked me to find out, those cases with the design I like were not easily available in nearby shops.

I was at Low Yat trying my luck. Voila! Found one that fit my desire. As the case allow the cam to go in and out easily. It even have a small compartment for extra 1 or 2 SD card. The finishing is of high quality. Padding in the case is good.

As can be seen in the first picture, the side, near the mouth of the case has a part that gives some protection to the camera when the flap is closed.

On the second picture, the strap to the belt is using Velcro. The part with Velcro is long, it makes me feel secure with my camera at my hip. It maybe a bit difficult to detached it from the belt, without loosen the belt. But this is definitely better than some case, where one have to take out the belt half way to put the case on.

A sample shot, to indicate the length of the Velcro. Even looking at the photos, already tells me the quality of this case.

In the case is all orange color, just as it is displayed in the first picture.

At both side of case, there are ears attached to it. A shoulder strap is provided with this case. If one don't like to belt it, then hang it over one's shoulder.





Here is a sample of case with the flap closed.

The details,
Brand: WXD, model no. SM98673
Found it at: All IT, Low Yat PLaza
Damage: RM26.00
Owner satifaction: Very happy with it.

No comments: