06 January 2011

Badminton

Started to indulge into my favorite sports in the middle of November 2010. Started with one racket that was with me since 1991. I became interested again when I realized the company I work for provided the facility. All I have to do is to bring my racket and shoes. Till to date I have own 5 rackets and given one away. Been using the latest racket just few hours ago. Actually never thought of getting the next racket, but was curious what others were using. After knowing the brand, went scouting the brand in the net.

Marked a shop and went there to check out the rackets. Got myself an Apacs Visible 2000.

Mean while my old shoe was bringing me to the brim of breaking my legs as the sole is loosed. Now that was definitely a good reason to save my legs. So I went to the net rummaging for a pair of shoes. Found an offer that free a shoe bags after discounted the price. Not sure if I got a good bargain. So I went out to get it. Before finally taking the shoe. I dropped by an outlet to check if better price opportunity was thrown in my way. Collected none, but put a hole to my wallet. All I knew in my hand was a racket Apacs Feather Weight 200. That was fast as the earlier new racket was used in a session only.

The horrible thing do happened, I was not satisfied, there was another brand caught my interest. That was the new racket I was using hours ago. While getting Oliver Organic 1, I went to deposit myself a new bag. As can be seen in the photo below.

There goes my rackets.
I get a new benefit from this, I save the expenses on the courts and shuttlecocks. The best is my body is renewed once a week.

Exercise with my favorite sports really makes me happy. Since I have just started I still get the sore in my arm and wrist. So once a week is good for me, so I can relax the sore.

So what sports are you doing?

No comments: