06 January 2011

HTC Desire HD

I was prodding myself to look at other mobile phone, after the sad news of Nokia N8. Been seeing HTC Desire HD since then. But can't quite place myself with it. As my current ringer is still functioning. The camera and video was not anywhere near the Nokia N8.

So what to do with this 4.3 inch screen. I know myself very well, that the new toys is not going to be in a marathon with me. New it maybe, that is all it is to me. Once used, it is just simply a phone for receiving and sending messages and also voices through and fro. And it is not any cheaper even after packaging with the data plan. Guess I will hibernate till the next one props up.

Hmm.. should I kid myself to have one... *devil*
--- Regreting now for not seriously go looking for it earlier. Every Digi outlet is not having any stock on this unit. *sobbing*.

No comments: