04 January 2006

Season Greetings Around Sunway Pyramid

As I walk out from the car park, I went around looking for Christmas tree. So I went to the open area in Sunway Pyramid with it's almost 2 storey high tree. The area is near to the main entrance. As usual photos were taken with this tree where children were the models, the parents were the photographer.

Next to the tree is a stage. There wasn't any performance at the time of photo shoot. Children went up the stage so parents can photographed them. Looney Tunes was decorating the stage with Bugs Bunny appearing out of an orange doughnut. Hmm.. Sunway Pyramid was promoting Looney Tunes products.

Me and my wife take a stroll in the complex so that I can find some Christmas decoration to photograph. Near escalator as I moving up, I saw this tree with light blue ribbons all over and Looney Tunes characters were next to the tree. Me having a hard time getting this shot. People moved around frequently.

Upon finding another Christmas tree wanted to take a photo of it. But my wife said it was not nice. Then the bells attracted me. Taken only the bell.

Then I wanted to go outside of the complex to take some shot. As I already know there were decorations out there. But the rain was heavy upon reaching the main entrance. While hanging around the main entrance, there was this Santa Claus shaking his hips. This is my first life size Santa in 2005 Christmas.

opposite of the Santa another tree with light purple ribbons all over the tree. And Looney Tunes characters, they seem to be in their younger self. This will surely attract the kids more than the adults.

Since the rain has not stop. We took out drinks at Starbucks. Then took a walk and do some windows shopping. My wife then show me this, then I took it. A baby rhino was sitting in a basket with a doll and a teddy bear.

As the rain stopped, I went out to take this decorations on the mini roundabout. I was quite unlucky because there were this youngsters taking their photos in front of it. They were having that I do understand. But they took quite sometime. And I was there waiting. Damn! Rain started to drizzle. All of a sudden I feel like kicking their butts. As I waiting for them to finish their fun, all of of a sudden a guy came to me. "Can you snap a photo of us?". What can I do? refused. Can't make negative decision. Help them. Hoping they will move away the sooner. After the group photo. They still can hanged around and chatting. Damn! this yougster. As I was taking my shots, the drizzle becomes heavier. It was not my lucky day. Then me and my wife went back into the complex to do some shopping at Giant, one of the hypermart.

After putting the groceries in the car, I tried my luck again to see if the rain stopped. Yup, it did. But there was not any lighting along the side road of the complex. So we went to get the car and leaved. As we came out from the complex, the lighting was on. Wow! and Why!? all the sudden there was lighting. So drove around to look for parking. Found one close to the decoration in lighting. Try to put the whole decoration into a picture. Not able to do it. Cause I was almost close to the centre of the mian road.

A closer look at the big ribbon. Trying to capture this in a different angle. And it was drizzling too. I am really not lucky.

When I wanted to capture this it was raining. I thought I will not be able to complete my photograph taking. Luckily it stopped raining. At least I was lucky. But what I see is not what I captured. I guess the only way is to enlarge this photo. Can't do it here.

I wanted to capture the piece of decoration hanging up there. And I tried to zoom in digitally. Can't the picture was not clear. So here it is.. next time when you guys want to get a camera, make sure it can do what you want.. minimally.. hehehe..

A closer look at the flowers and in different angle. As you can it is not a flat flower. It is almost real with lightings on it. So this is my last post on Christmas decoration in K.L... will be showing those oldies photos from tomorrow onward..

3 comments:

golfer said...

Waoooo, phtos on those flowers were taken.
But those in door are still a bit dim. Change camera lah ....

golfer said...

Waoooo, photos on those flowers were well taken.
But those in door one are still a bit dim. Change camera lah ....
(previous comment has typo errors, my son was disturbing me)

PhotoCrazy said...

Thanks. No money la..
They have not taken down the decoration. They even change the some of the decoration.
See it for urself, make sure bring along camera.. hehehe..