03 January 2006

Times Square in Christmas mode

Already new year 2006, I am going to post a few more Christmas decoration.. cause I found them nice and want to share with everybody. This set of photos is in and out of Time Square complex.

This tree was at the entrance. Did you see Garfield and Odie. My guess is that Garfield and friends character were on promotion. I found this cute.. so photo them with the tree. Tree with gold tinkles everywhere.

There goes the two cartoon characters. A number of children taking photos with them. Even adults did that too. I guess everybody want to have a sweet memory with Garfield and Odie.

There goes Garfield and his teddy in red cap too. This one was on the other side of the tree. This card board have less attraction. I don't know why. Garfield seems to be happy with it's Christmas present.

On the tree, a golden ribbon and gold tinkles, the color of the decorator mostly in gold. I guess gold is associates with prosperity. The photo is not that bright cause I hand held the camera and a low shutter speed. I need to get at least 1/10 and at f3.5 the lowest in the camera I am using.

Seen the snowman in front of a house. Parents were trying to get their daughter to take photo with it. Father holding the camera, mother guiding the daughter how to pose with the snowman. I wished I had a better camera or a tripod, these surely made the photo better, brighter.

Red Christmas tree! This is the first I've seen so far. I found this in Debenham store. The lighting surrounds it are in red too.

Not far from the red Christmas tree is this teddy bear tree. Why I call it teddy bear tree? I guess you can see for yourself. This time the tinkles around the tree not on the tree.

I then went down to lower floor to check out any interesting scene to put into picture. Garfield on stage, with the deers on the roof. There are many toys on sale in front of this stage.

Then I was outside the entrance looking at 2 rows of tree. Since my camera can't take 2 rows of trees and I can't go back any further, so I take one side only. Luckily it turns out quite ok. But I dare not enlarge, cos I know it won't be clear... hehehe.. I am just beginner..

Crossed a lane so I can take both rows of trees. Dark isn't it? Can't helped it. I have tried some brighter ones. But to no avail, it is not clear.

2 comments:

golfer said...

Some of these photos are a bit dark, camera got no battery meh..?
Expecially on the Garfield and Odie.

PhotoCrazy said...

Hahaha.. got a lot of battery juice.. but the camera is no good.. hehehe..