02 January 2006

Christmas Dinner with Family

On the Christmas nite, me having dinner with family at my sister place.


This one, a roast turkey without the gravy. Of course the gravy is made, not going to post it here.


Mixed vegetables. Steamed. Buttered if not mistaken.


Cheese prawns. Maybe milk. Buttered I think.


Steam fish in fish soy sauce. Is it soy sauce or maybe sauce with soy..?


Sparkling grape juice. Or Ribena in Malaysia. I don't know if else where have the same naming.


A Christmas tree. I think 2.5 meter tall. Belong to my sister. Nice?

So that was my Christmas dinner. I forgot to take a photo of the dessert. An apple pie. We try a herbs wine after the dessert. Not bad the taste. Besides having yummy dinner made by my mom, the warm gathering of family is what I enjoy the most. I have not been celebrating Christmas with family a few years. Addition, my brother was back from US. Now back in US. So hope you guys are having a merrier Christmas than me..

2 comments:

golfer said...

Wah lau eh..., looks tasty. Expensive or not?

PhotoCrazy said...

I sure it will be cheaper compare to restaurant out there.. hehehe..