31 October 2009

Canon 1000D @ iso1600


Here goes my 3 years old boy. I was curious how does my 1000D takes photo at the setting of ISO1600. Result is rainbow dots on the skin. Means noise in the photo. But if view at smaller size, it looks okay.

Why am I doing this? I am anticipating a new compact camera which happens to be having very good praises.

If I can get one unit of this new photo generator, I can compare the results. Will update when I get one of this compact camera (** cross finger **).



2 comments:

golfer said...

I think as comparison, the boy is more interesting than the camera. It is always the object of the photo become the focus, not the machine that have taken the photo.

PhotoCrazy said...

it is right.. but then the machine makes the photo looks viewable. as i shoot this one with out flash.