24 October 2009

Base Jump at KL Tower



I was informed by SoohkInLens, there is going to be sky diving at KL tower yesterday. So the night before yesterday, I prepared my gears. One body 1000D and a lens 100-400mm.

I arrived at the usual car park area. From this very place, is the KL Tower. Wow.. a parachuter passing by. I was excited. Rushing to draw the canon from it case.

No jumper yet. So went shooting the pinnacle of KLCC.

Still no jumper, shoot the top of KL Tower.

Here goes my first photo of people coming down from the sky. No cropping here as I wanted to show the original value.

I was informed later by SoohkInLens, that I can be at the same level with those jumper before they start jumping. [Update: You can view the photos done by SoohkInLens here] Wanted very much to be there, but lacked of tools hampered my desired. I will go up next year to catch them closer.

More photos available for viewing at flickr.com [here].

No comments: