28 October 2009

Muffin at USJ

Recently, I am getting to enjoy cakes and like. Above a orange flavored with poppy seeds muffin. It is yummy definitely, can't say otherwise. But the question was popped to me. "Does it taste like muffin?". I can't bring myself to remember what is the taste of muffin. Or more on the texture. If it does not taste like muffin then it can be taken as cupcake. The only feel I get from this muffin is soft and not dry texture. Maybe the word to be used is yummy. *smiling*... hmm.. I am waiting patiently for the next recipe...

The photo above is taken with ISO1600. The result is not clear or sharp. The photo is okay at a smaller print. If it is enlarge, it is not going to be everybody wish.

3 comments:

golfer said...

Boss. If you can recall the taste of muffin ... simple ... visit Kenny Roger. They have nice muffin for your comparison.
;-D

golfer said...

Boss. If you can recall the taste of muffin ... simple ... visit Kenny Roger. They have nice muffin for your comparison.
;-D

PhotoCrazy said...

Oooo... will go there and try it out. I have not been to Kenny Rogers for a long time. Thanks for the suggestion.