23 October 2009

Go Mobile Expo

I was at Go Mobile today. The only thing I can say is I am disappointed. I was expecting the main phone company to have special booth with new phones. More on going to launch phones. I was expecting to see a HTC HD2, since there is review on it already over the net.

I thought I was at Low Yat plaza. Which I am sure I am at KL Convention Center. The environment is more to bazaar. People approached me on various products. Now come to think of it, I realize that I was approached by credit card company which happens quite often in the shopping complex when I am passing the counter. I was confused as what is the expo about. Is it about phones? Maybe communication. As I was offered various broadband services.

I was looking to go around the expo to get a feel of various brand offered in the market. Where I can try out the various phone currently available and best the "coming soon" phones. I thought I can go around without being approached, but if I ever need to query there is someone there to answer. Oops.. it is just a dream.

The only good thing the product does have price discounted. Those who want to buy a phone do make your self available at this expo.

No comments: