30 December 2005

One Utama Christmas

I was curious what Christmas was like in One Utama. So drove there just to do some photographing. This One Utama a shopping complex which is big due to new extension happen a few years back.
This one I found it at the new wing of One Utama. I think nowadays the decoration for any celebration is put up in this new wing. There is a crowd in this hall. You can see somesort of a castle or a building which is colourful and including the lightings. Eventhough it is out of proportion, it is a good one.. mean for children or turning adults into children.. not in size but the feel when adults in there. That is how I felt when I was there.
This one was at the left side of the so-call castle. There were stalls in front of it. A lot of novelty items waiting to be purchase and give away on the Christmas day. At the foot of those colorful boards, people sat on the make shift stairs.. resting their legs for walking around too much ( or they are just plain lazy) which will lead butt pain no doubt for sitting too long.. hehehe..
A close look at one of the stalls. Cute stuff for purchase. Even mini Santa was put up for those who loves him to take him home. Or for someone the purchaser care to give it to. There are many other characters there. Of all stalls this was the stall I like the most. It really makes me felt wonderful being in that stalls. The reason was simple, I like that kind of stuffs. Make me look like a girl eh? I never bother on that kind of remarks, cause I liked it too much, it makes me feel very young any time.. hehehe..
As I was looking for escalator to go up, I saw this little Santa at one of the counter. This little Santa was bowing all time. Stagind on top of the flowers and white ribbons decorated with blue tinkles. With this really makes the place exciting to hang around. The Christmas season was felt in the building. The only thing was not all space in One Utama is decorated. Expensive la.. hehehe..
The reason I went up the escalator was to take photo from top. I can get the crowd here and some of the Christmas decoration. There is an event going on, that is why a lot of children is in front of the stage. And the parents at their back to watch after them. A lively environment. I think they are seeing their Santa on stage. Hmm.. how if Santa was to give me a present. Maybe a Ferrari.. hehehe.. not toys eh.. real stuff..
Went out to the new wing of One Utama main entrance. I was curious about the decoration there. My disappointment, not much was done. I guess all was spent in there. A few trees on the left and right side of the main entrance. I thought it would slightly grander than this. If I recalled this is the best among all shoping complexes in Klang Valley. Pardon me if I am wrong.
As I was facing the road, there it hangs the lighting. Not bad. It look like sparks raining down from the building.
I went closer to the road. There lightings decorated along the road. See the reflection on the road surface? Raining and it was still raining that time. I seldom do this kind of photography. It is nice to take photos with reflection on the road especially after a rain. After rain it is cosy to stay at home snug under a blanket... hehehe.. lazy me.. So I haven't done that so far. This one is so happened I was stucked in the building when I was about to leave for home. New Year is round the corner..



HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! everybody.

2 comments:

Selba said...

Happy New Year 2006! Hope you have a great year ahead... looking forward to see more interesting pictures in your blogs :)

PhotoCrazy said...

Happy New Year to you too.. will try to put more interesting photos so you won't get bored.