20 December 2005

Christmas decor in KL Plaza

Below are the photos in KL PLaza.
Main hall in KL Plaza. On the left and right, are items on sale. Some of it are Christmas decoration stuff. Seems to be quiet in here.
There were a few of this skeleton figurine along the left and right of the hall. I think it is an angel, halo on top and wings at the back. Shouldn't it be wearing some clothing?
End of the hall, a man made arch, with street lamps. I find the kid is interesting. Wearing Christmas clothing in red. Already celebrating and welcoming the Christmas Day. I took this as quick as I can, as the kids is a bonus in this photo. There is suppose to be a black satue at the back of the kids, that is why the kids is standing, to take a photo with it.
A closer look at the arch. Wanted to go in there, just to have a look. It just didn't cross my mind or maybe I am shy.. hehehe.. All the photo is slightly dark. Cause my camera is not good in dim lighted area. And on top of that no money to replace the camera.. hehehe..

2 comments:

Selba said...

Though your camera isn't good in dim lighted area, but those pictures are pretty good :)

PhotoCrazy said...

Thanks.. hope you enjoy it..