21 December 2005

X-mas in StarHill

After visiting Sungai Wang Plaza, I crossed the road to Lot10 which opposite of Sungai Wang Plaza main entrance. Can't find big x-mas tree in LOT10.. LOT10 is a shopping plaza. Then walk along the famous Bintang Walk (will post some photos there after the New Year) to KL PLaza (previous post) then to the next building StarHill. There was a change to the main entrance of StarHill...
There is a sliding glass door.. a new thing.. on the sliding glass door, alot of giant snow sticker.. all over. Behind the door a x-mas tree (as can be seen on the left photo). I exclaim to myself.. WOW! light glow below the tree and it is red. Some people were there snapping their personal collection with the tree. My wife was not interested. So the tree is lonely in the picture. Anyway, it still exude it beauty.
On top of the tree, all blue over. If you pay attention, something is hanging in the free. WOW! from me again. This is really the first time I experienced such a nice and romantic decor. Oh not to mention there is a guy at the door to attend those who inquired the whereabout in StarHill. The lighting seems to change from one color to another. There are only two color.. can't tell what is the other one.
Snow! Giant snow! Floating in the air. Manmade of course.. hehehe.. In the photo "the Regent" was captured. A hotel across StarHill. I was standing there admiring the beauty of the decoration. It was a bit quiet in this particular area. Maybe it is late.. is 8pm late? The show is brighter maybe there is a light is on.. hmm.. why wasn't I looking for the source of light.. maybe the I forgot since I am enjoying it.. hehehe..

So for those in Kuala Lumpur, if you haven't been there. Try to haul your heavy butt and give yourself a blue light bath.. maybe bring a long wine and take away food to munch while feasting your eyes and mind.. hehehe..

No comments: