18 December 2005

It Christmas Season..

I am in Kuala Lumpur.. taken photos on Christmas decoration..
This simple christmas tree with minor decor was set in the place where I stay with my wife. Nothing much some wrapped up box beneath the tree. Some cones, dried cones. Some toys to fill the tree beneath.. hehehe... Ok Ok lets get to those serious ones..
Christmas is around the corner.. so I went around looking for nice decoration or something to admire at. This one was taken in Sungai Wang Plaza. There was a stage show promoting Power Rangers and it's products. Did you notice the christmas tree on the left? Yup, hidden by some decors. There are lightings hanging almost everywhere. That was the only decors I find interesting in Sungai Wang Plaza itself.
This one, I found it outside the Sungai Wang Plaza, the main entrance. It has a Samsung name on it. Self explanatory, put up by Samsung. As there was a Samsung counter in front of it. A lot of people taking their photos with this tree.
As I was on my way across to another plaza, in search of another decorated tree to fill my camera, I found this. This one is along Sungai Wang Plaza, beside the photo above. And it is busy with human.. as I was one of them using the walk way.. will be there again after Christmas celebration.. or sooner.. hmm.. most likely not. Ok will post more soon of somewhere else with Christmas decoration....

2 comments:

Selba said...

Welcome back again in the blog world :)

Wow... quite surprised that M'sia got the x'mas atmosphere, not like in Jakarta.... no holiday season atmosphere, neither x'mas nor n'year.

PhotoCrazy said...

Yup.. That is sad that is what I experience in Jakarta..