29 December 2005

KLCC with its XMas Decoration

Yesterday I was there, KLCC the twin tower in Malaysia. The XMas decoration was removed from concourse.. that was fast. If I have not mistaken, normally the decoration will last after New Year, at least. Anyway, got some of it before he Christmas Day.
The day I was there to snap some of the nice things in KLCC. I was there with a colleague on lunch hour. Before taking lunch I snapped some photos. Then lunched, then photographed again. There goes the deers pulling a carriage. When I took this photo, I thought I can't tell whether I can convey the message to viewer. I hope you do see it as a deer and not somthing else. Oh.. you can find the same deer snapped in a different angle in soohk's blog. Ain't the decoration nice?
Behind the deers is this tree, I think it is six storey tall. With decoration on the trees. It nice to see a different and better and bigger decor on the tree. What I remember last year wasn't this great. Damn! my camera don't have a wider angle so have take it this way.. Notice those things hanging beside the tree? It is still there in KLCC, maybe for New Year celebration. But I can't quite get the design. What it signify. Most likely the various culture in Malaysia bind to one. Not bad huh..
Here is a close look on the decoration found on the tree. Big huh? The biggest I have seen so far. Everything in gold color. Must be for prosperity. They even put up a dry stick around the tree, in imitating the winter season. I guess Malaysian is getting creative. I should say is always creative. Given my assumption is correct about the decoration is done by Malaysian. It should be, since there are many of them in Malaysia. I like art too. The only thing is, the art in me never reach out to the public long time ago.. hehehe.. rusted a bit.. would want to pick it up again..
On the other side of the tree, there is an inside view of a house. Where the soft toys celebrating their Christmas at the fire place. Chit-chatting, asking how everyone is doing. Even they hanged up a big sock for Santa present. I gues many will be doing that on the Christmas day. Me too.. celebrating Christmas with a dinner. This one will posted later.
After the lunch at the food court located on the second floor of KLCC.. I can't remember which floor I was at when this photo was taken. A closer look of the decoration hanging around the tree. Small lighting is hanging together with others big decoration. There are transparent banner too. Everything is in gold color, just as the decoration on the tree. If you guys are in K.L. and haven't seen this. Just be there to immense yourself in it.
In front of the tree, there are four people in group. Playing their instrumental. What else, Christmas musical. A lot of people watching them. Popular eh? Me watching their performance for a while too. I managed to get this last Friday. I don't know if they are playing any other days. But as of yesterday, they are no longer there.
My last photo for this post, a white Christmas tree. Nice? I am sure it is. This one was put up to promote Loreal products. What range of products, I am not aware. What I saw was the tree.. hehehe.. Malaysian get to enjoy this even though it is put up in a short duration. I am sure some of those visiting KLCC get to see them too.. I mean the decoration. Christmas spirit is still around, will continue posting the Christmas decoration before New Year..

No comments: