22 December 2005

Found XMas in Ikano

How come I didn't visit Ikea. Hmm... should be there to check out the decor. Actually I was in Ikea but I didn't went in through the main entrance. I curi curi using the payment counter to go in and check the toys for kids. Didn't found any interesting ones. Anyway, here are what I captured in Ikano.
This tree was everywhere in Ikano. Couldn't find any big XMas tree. I guess this will do to lighten my post. I was trying to find one that didn't have anybody in front of it. So this is what I get. But it is a bit empty. Hard to capture the picture I want. Should have waited for more people at the back of the tree. Make it more lively. Now a days I don't have the luxury to wait for the moment to capture the view that make the picture ok. Having someone with me a nice, so got forgo the waiting time.
Took this on the same tree I have taken picture of, above. A rattan ball in red color and some shining material on it. Next to it, a big ribbon. I always ask myself, why I didn't do the same to the XMas tree at home? Hmm.. poket aku dah bocor, tak punya wang (there is a hole in my pocket, don't have money). Will try this again next year, got to make sure my pocket is intact.. hehehe..
As I was passing the main area of Ikano. I saw something hanging in the air. Seems to me it looks like an angel. Got closer.. yup.. definitely an angel and not only one but a few.. Aren't they too big in size? I have to agree with who ever designed the decor on the size of the angel. If too small then not many will noticed. Aren't they beautiful? Below this angels are items for sale to celebrate Christmas. There is a stage with kids performing dance, sing song and teasing other kids on the floor.
Very nice of the mangement to think of this to entertain the children and the adults no doubt (to those interested). This is the stage I mentioned earlier. Is the castle nice? It is a bit small but big enuf for the children and the adults to take photos. This kid in red cap or Santa Claus cap is good in singing that is why many children is attracted to scene. Can you see them in the photo? I guess not, they are blocked by the adults. So those with children take them out there and photograph them for a sweet memories.
Went up another another floor higher and trying to photo the angels in different angle. Now you get to see the crowd down there. I guess everybody is doing their last minute shopping. I haven't find myself a gift. What should I get?

This is what I get in Ikano. If you have not been there take a stroll just to spent some time enjoying the hard work of those who put up these.. enjoy..

No comments: