23 December 2005

The Curves with Christmas Decor

The Curves is opposite of Ikano Power House. The Curves is a shopping complex or more than that. But on Christmas decor will be mention in today post.
This is one of the hall in The Curves where the Christmas decor is set up. I was wondering what does that mean, the 3 lighted things. There were crowded there too. Wanted to make this brighter.. don't have the right tool in the computer and my camera cannot stand on a tripod.. anyway my camera is not an idiot proof camera.. hehehe.. Back to the photo, 1 big tree and 6 small trees. surrounding this hall is stalls that sell.
One of the decor hanging from the ceiling. Can't picture the whole thing, cause the camera lenses is not having a wider angle. So it suddenly strikes me to picture it this way.. from the bottom. This picture is a bit blur, cause the shutter is slow and I don't have a steady hand. Anyway, to me it is better than none. Maybe I should use a better camera to get a nice photo of it.. hmm.. will think about it.
A lot of bubble in the dim lighted area. On each bubble reflection on it surface. Gives additional lighting to the area. Making it beautiful to see. Can't see through cause behind the bubble is dark.. nah.. it is not translucent. There are alot on a tree. Make me wonder how many can I affort to make it on my Christmas tree at home. I think I need alot of this to make it nice.. means more money is involved. Now I really have to think twice about the decoration on a tree at home. It is not cheap then I shouldn't buy it. But it can be reused many time then I should think about purchasing it. But I am stingy.. aiya.. just go to this complexes and enjoy it there, even that is not cheap too.. petrol and parking fees. The further I am from this places the more money is burned. Stop it! It is Christmas..

Merry Christmas!!!!! to ALL out there

3 comments:

SooHK said...

I wanted to do the same thing get photos of christmas tree...you beat me to it...hahaha...too lazy to walk around to catch the christmas tree....

SooHK said...

Merry Xmas and Happy New Year

PhotoCrazy said...

Not really maybe you can capture it in your style.. who knows it is better than mine.. hehehe...