21 February 2006

Cloudy, raining around Bukit Bintang

I was in Low Yat, bought two things after doing price checked in Sungai Wang and Plaza Low Yat. Wanted to leave the premise but the sky is cloudy, a sign it is going to cry.

Putting the situation in sephia color, an option in the digicam. As in color the contrast is not good. As walks around K.L. you can get a glimpse of K.L. Tower. So upon seeing the K.L. Tower is disappearing behind the grey cloud, "Aiya going to rain.. how to leave this place..." as I don't have my horse with me.

Then the rain started pouring down from smaller drop to very big drop. Then I was in Coffee Bean, since I can't go anywhere. You see the rain out there.

Went out there to take this scene. It was really heavy rain.

Actually I got my drinks before taking the two photos above. Crazy huh? And I was alone. Heavy rain really bring down the temperature of the atmosphere. Heavy also give many inconvenience to city people. And I was in the city, it was inconvenience to me cause I can't go to my next destination and it makes me spend more money.

3 comments:

Jellyfish said...

wah.......
can see the rain was really heavy!

PhotoCrazy said...

it is really heavy ma.. :D

Chen said...

heavy rain is really nuisance (the only exception is when I'm lying down comfy on the bed sleeping during my off days :D )