24 February 2006

View of K.L. Tower, KLSE office, KLCC

I was in a tall building. I was on 25th floor.

Sometime in the afternoon. Lucky for me, the whole day was sunny. If it start to rain I won't be able to photo this and those below in many colors.

Try to photo it in horizontal. As the KL tower is slanting to the centre of the photo. This mean I am at a lower level compare to the height of KL Tower.

This is what KLSE looks from the top. Those cars down there really looks like ants lining up.

Later in the evening. The sky is darker.

After half an hour from the previous photo.

Those view from the top is really captivating. I almost forgot to took photos from 25th floor. As I was so immersed in the view. I was considered lucky as I was carrying my digicam in my small backpack else I miss chance to do this. So always carry you camera with you, will never know when opportunities arrive.

4 comments:

Chen said...

Refering to "So always carry you camera with you, will never know when opportunities arrive."
How true :)
That's why I get myself a compact digicam several months back :)
Can carry it together with me wherever I go :D

PhotoCrazy said...

I guess those blogging will do that..:) Actually is was not my intention to get one to carry all time. I just want to try out digital. Then blogging started.. how convenience to have a compact digicam..:D

golfer said...

Those small one normally does not provide good quality photo. I am still carrying a bulky one, because I need not to be very skillful in order to take good photo.
Any recommendation or not if I would like to get a small one but with good quality photo?

PhotoCrazy said...

A bit hard to tell what is considered good quality photo. I guess in the market currently with 5 megapixels and above is already good. Ur choices, Sony T9, Lumix FX9, Kodak twin lens, others which I do not know yet hehehe..