09 February 2006

KL Plaza CNY

Took a stroll to KL Plaza to check out the decoration for Chinese New Year. Entrance of KL Plaza..

Some of the flowers are real some are fakes. As usual on weekdays this place is quiet. Else I won't be able to get a clean shot.



It looks like I am in a Garden without lake and grass. The way KL Plaza was build, it is hard to snap in the angle I want. There sure to be those big grey square pillar blocking my view. What a waste to photo shooting. I wanted to take a top view of the whole decoration, but there is no one place or corner I can do that.

This place is really dim. Want to romance, this is one place you can't do it but to feel it.. hehehe..

3 comments:

Selba said...

hehehe... yup quite romantic :)

Chen said...

u r right..
Those big grey square pillars are everywhere..
very disturbing :D

PhotoCrazy said...

selba,
hehehe... I am sure Jakarta have such place too..

chen,
really really disturbing :(