10 February 2006

Starhill CNY

StarHill next to KL Plaza. So went over there since it is just next building.
Below an arch with, I think are pheonixs all over the arch.

Behind the arch were the tents for items on sale. Before this photo was taken, most of the tents were opened. Chinese New Year decoration, artificial flowers, real flowers or plants, feng shui item, pendants, things made from stones and so on..

Lanterns were hangs among the branches of trees form the the main entrance to the rear entrance.

Here is the main entrance. From far I can't figure out the design on the sliding door. When the doors opened the pattern sort of disappeared. On close look a lot fishes be it small or big.

When I was in this is what my camera can do. Other areas are a bit on the dark. So me having disadvantage with my dig cam. Red banners hanging in mid air.

On my way out, I was back at the main entrance. Two big pillar consists of bamboo. Red carpet.. hmm.. felt as if I was an important man walking into Starhill.. hehehe..

Close look at the pattern on the glass wall. Can you make a gold fish out of it?

This lanterns was next to the main road. I took a number of shots and found this better for posting.


Actually I forgot about StarHill and KL Plaza when I went hunting for scenery on CNY. I was at Sungai Wang a few times in a week and my memory is not fuzzy logic. I happened to realize about it when I was looking for Purple Cane promotion.. KA BISS!! my neuron was clashing.. Alamak.. lupa dengan StarHill dan KL Plaza...

8 comments:

Jellyfish said...

hmmm...
ive never been to starhill although occasionally will passby there
hehee...

looks like u have covered quite an extensive shopping malls on CNY :P

PhotoCrazy said...

hehehe.. else can't find things to post in this blog..

SooHK said...

Wow Long time never been to star hill since Tangs Closure

Chen said...

hopping around all the shopping malls ? :D

PhotoCrazy said...

soohk,
try new starhill with the new restaurants at the lower floor.. I haven't try it yet :)

chen,
hehehe.. my source of CNY decoration. Wanted to do temples but they are crowded can't go there.. :D

golfer said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
golfer said...

It is a very nice place to visit. But the photo is much more beautiful then real.
I think they got to pay you advertisement fee.

PhotoCrazy said...

hmm.. that is a good idea.. maybe I should do part time advertising job.. hehehe...