15 February 2006

Lunch In Maredo's Argentina SteakHouse

On of the fine day, I notice there was a set lunch for RM24++ in this particular restaurant. I discover this on the day I went to KLCC to buy present for my wife.
So I went there with a colleague. RM24++ started with..

Salad from salad bar, you can take as much as you want.


This is the amount I have taken. Nah I won't be able to take more cause I know I can't finished it. Even if I wanted to I can't stacked it high cause there weren't any veges in stick form.


While waiting for the main course, I took a snap of the bar. Actually, I am quite worried about taking photos in restaurants. B'cos I am not sure if whether they allow me to those photos. I always try to take and wait for them to tell me off.


Here is the main course, steak medium rare. Ain't the decoration nice? It taste juicy and soft. This is what I liked about the way the beef is cooked. I didn't managed to finish the fries. I was about the slice the steak.. oops photo it first.. hehehe..

Belows are the few photos of how the premise looked..







You see the cow in black and read? It is a steak house. Actually I wanted to take my lunch there because I saw the interior was quite interesting. And I was amazed at how the place was designed. From the outside I will never know the place was having a glass roof. The afternoon sun shined through the glass roof and colored the interior beautifully. The place have air condition plus the fans to spread the cool around. And they do have a pub there too. Did you notice an old cash register?

No comments: