09 October 2011

Kuala Lumpur Photography Festival

There is an ongoing event in Mid Valley Megamall. KLPF short for Kuala Lumpur Photography Festival. It started on Friday and will end on Sunday. 

Entrance to the event.


Camera on sales, not only that, there are other outlets selling photography related items. Bags, tripod, camera accessories, and many more.

There is even a tour booth, Apple.


New camera from Nikon is on display too. A mirrorless system.


For those interested in Lomography, it is there too.


There is also a sales on mini photo studio.


Seminars is given away free. Just be there to catch it.


These are just some of the happenings. So it is still not late, as there is left one more day.

I might be going there again. As I missed getting myself a waist strap. And I got a camera bag for my Nex-5N. Will share it out later.

More info at http://www.klpf.com.my/

No comments: