02 October 2011

Soto Ayam Sham Othman @ Lorong Perak, K.L.

".. Lunch hour is coming. Where to lunch?... Where to lunch?.. Where to lunch?..." my mind was racing to search a location to lunch.

Since I had lunch partners, so suggested them to go for Soto Ayam. With luck the weather is a bit gloomy, mean no direct sunlight. So they agreed to go along to try out something new.

This was my second time there. The serving is not large, so it doesn't fill up my tummy well. The soto ayam main ingredient is the soup, which uses a number of spices. With shredded chicken, mihun, taugeh and some chopped chinese leeks, of I started to slurp it. The soup is tasty enough. But my lunch partner claimed it cannot rival the one in Jakarta. As I also have tried variety of Soto Ayam there but I can recalled what is the taste like.


With the small serving of Soto Ayam, I started looking for other food to fill my food "bag".



There I saw the Laksa noodle, and ordered a bowl of it. As it is new my lunch partner did the same as the Soto Ayam still leaved a void to be filled. A simple serving with cucumber, onion, half of chicken egg, a lime and the laksa noodle, oh.. not to forget a spoonful of cili padi, which has given an gasping lunch. The noodle was soak in a soup which contain taste a fish, I believed the fish was boiled to melt into the soup. So I can't see any fish or pieces of fish meat. And you know what, the taste is good.


The above is the pic of the stall. Just along the road side. The best of all was the price that I have to pay. Soto Ayam @ RM3.50 and Laksa @ RM3.00

So I can't ask for more with this price. So go and surprise yourself with it.

4 comments:

My_Aqeelah said...

Where is this place exactly? I'm hungry for soto now.

Unknown said...

Terima kasih

Unknown said...

No 29 lorong perak off jalan pramlee kuala lumpur.tel no 016 2080085

Unknown said...

Ttup pukul berapa erk?