06 October 2011

Sunway Pyramid Lighting with Sony NEX-5N

I have been passing this place almost every night. The lighting beautiful. Caught my eyes. And I have been reminding myself to capture the beauty of the light. So armed my self with NEX-5N, my new gadget. And also to get my family to go along to enjoy the environment.


Once enter, there will be 2 directions, either turn right or go straight. Now the above is the go straight direction, which is heading to Sunway Resort Hotel.

Above is the front of the hotel. I was there and took a photo of my family. Ooops.. these people in the photo above are not my family. They were there to take an opportunity to frame a memory for themselves.

There goes a little boy doing some recording on paper. Not sure what was captured on it.

This was opposite of the hotel, across the road. It has a Malay theme to celebrate Hari Raya.



Got closer to it and framed it. There was a pair of them. I captured one, as the other is left for you to explore.


This is the main entrance to Sunway Pyramid.

Not sure how long this is going to stay. As they might be replacing with a new one or none. Most of the time it will be decorated for a celebration. So this one is wishing Selamat Hari Raya.

For locals, if you have not seen this, you might want to take an opportunity to bask in the beautiful lighting.

For those visiting, you might want to see it for yourself. As the photos may not picture the actual experience.

No comments: